Discover IPA: A World-Wide Phenomenon
But what makes them special?
IPAs are hugely popular. In the 90s they were seen as old and tired – not anymore! At this event we sample eight very different beers from around the world which support the IPA label. A good chance to have a good chat about what makes them so popular and where they might go next.
This course costs £22 per person including VAT. All tickets must be booked in advance.
To see a list of the dates and venues for this event or to book your ticket please click the link below to visit Eventbrite.
Each of our tasting events features:
- A theme, to pull everything together.
- A carefully selected range of 8 beers, with a 10cl industry standard tasting sample of each one. This is enough to allow you to check out the colour, aroma and taste of the beer whilst not overloading your palate which would spoil your enjoyment.
- Lots of background about the brewers and their breweries.
- Banter (that's your job)!
- A tricky competition, which can be undertaken as an individual or as a team of two. The prize is beer related and may include some interesting and rare books.
- Some snacks.