Discover Eight Great Yorkshire Beers
There are hundreds of great Yorkshire beers – we’ll have lots of fun making our selection!
We’ll select beers from Sam Smith’s, Brew York, Rudgate, Barnsley Brewery, Ilkley Brewery, Black Sheep and others, all brewed right here in Yorkshire. We’ll reveal the secret of a good pint and why tradition and innovation are needed to survive in today’s fiercely competitive market.
This course costs £24 per person including VAT. All tickets must be booked in advance.
To see a list of the dates and venues for this event or to book your ticket please click the link below to visit Eventbrite.
Each of our tasting events features:
- A theme, to pull everything together.
- A carefully selected range of 8 beers, with a 10cl industry standard tasting sample of each one. This is enough to allow you to check out the colour, aroma and taste of the beer whilst not overloading your palate which would spoil your enjoyment.
- Lots of background about the brewers and their breweries.
- Banter (that's your job)!
- A tricky competition, which can be undertaken as an individual or as a team of two. The prize is beer related and may include some interesting and rare books.
- Some snacks.