Discover Lager: The Worlds Favourite Beer
You may be wondering what lager is doing in an event for beer connoisseurs?
It’s true that big brewers have been known to produce some pretty indifferent lagers, (I can tell you why as a former Marketing Director for one of them!). There are plenty of great lagers to discover, from breweries you may not be aware of, yet.
We’ll sample excellent lagers from Freedom Brewery, Isle of Skye, Windsor & Eton, and Allendale.
This course costs £24 per person including VAT. All tickets must be booked in advance.
To see a list of the dates and venues for this event or to book your ticket please click the link below to visit Eventbrite.
Each of our tasting events features:
- A theme, to pull everything together.
- A carefully selected range of 8 beers, with a 10cl industry standard tasting sample of each one. This is enough to allow you to check out the colour, aroma and taste of the beer whilst not overloading your palate which would spoil your enjoyment.
- Lots of background about the brewers and their breweries.
- Banter (that's your job)!
- A tricky competition, which can be undertaken as an individual or as a team of two. The prize is beer related and may include some interesting and rare books.
- Some snacks.